Daisy Birthing® birth preparation workshop: Bromsgrove & Redditch
An all-encompassing antenatal education journey through the stages of labour, birth and the precious first moments with your new baby.
Workshops bring together a range of techniques including movement, positions, breathing, relaxation, education and massage, to support you through every stage of your labour.
Each workshop will deliver:
- A combination of traditional antenatal education with active birth awareness
- The physiology of labour, what makes it start and what can cause it to slow down
- How mum can work with her body and baby to ease through the stages of labour, adapting as it progresses
- Simple breathing techniques for each stage of labour which will make all the difference
- Techniques for the birth partner to use to support mum during labour
- An easy way to understand medical induction and interventions
- Make friends with local parents-to-be, supported by our online community
- Workshops last three to four hours and are ideal from 33 weeks of pregnancy, onwards
- Group and private workshops available
Daisy Birthing® A practical, educational and supportive journey through pregnancy, labour and birth.
Refreshments will be provided for group sessions (hot drinks, juices, fresh fruit, cakes/biscuits)
Group sessions: £95 per couple or £85 if you book together with a new term of classes or renewal
Private sessions: Details on request
A Daisy Foundation License owned and operated by Helen Parsons as issued by the holding company The Daisy Foundation, 272 Bath Street, Glasgow, G2 4JR
Find Us on Facebook